As a practical problem stands, we (i.e., software developers) cannot build software without any faults. We need to make concerted efforts to find and fix faults in software. However, considering the practical issue, we inevitably face on software failures. Therefore, we now need to presuppose an occurrence of software failures; when a software application fails, we must immediately and precisely maintain it. For supporting the technical and laborious tasks, we develop state-of-the-art technologies on test automation and automated program repair. Our aim is to create the world in which we can concentrate on our creative work.
Board of Directors
Founder and Representative Director
He received the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degree in information science and technology from the University of Tokyo. He is currently a founder and representative director of Udzuki, Inc. His research interests include automation of software testing and debugging.
Founder and Director
He finished his master’s degree in the University of Tokyo in March 2018. He has development experience of Web applications and smartphone games as a software engineer. When he was a master student, he engaged in research on software engineering (software testing and automated program repair) with Dr. Yuta Maezawa. Yuta and he founded Udzuki, Inc. in April 2018.
- Udzuki, Inc.
- Business Objective
- Research and development of computer systems and software
- Analysis, design, implementation, verification, and maintenance of computer systems and software
- Consultation on computer systems and software
- Any and all businesses incidental and related to previous each item
- (Headquarter) Resona Kudan Building 5-KS-Floor, Kudan Minami 1-5-6, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0074, Japan
- (Lab Room) Abetoku Building 3F Room A, Kanda Sudacho 2-4, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0041, Japan
- Yuta Maezawa
- 1,000,000 Yen
- April 2018
Derivation of Our Company Name: Udzuki
To realize our vision, we have a strong motivation for automated program repair (APR) as the best solution. APR is also known as an abbreviation of April. April in Japanese is “Shigatsu (四月)” and its old version is “Udzuki (卯月)”. We derived our company name Udzuki from this association.